A home remodel can bring new life to your house while boosting your home’s value, but a drastic change is not always affordable. Because flooring is such a major aspect of interior design, it can consume a large portion of the budget. You can cut your costs significantly by taking advantage of the rotating Little Gems tiles, available for $1.99/square foot from Mission Stone & Tile. Here is how this ongoing sale works:
- Each day, new tiles are made available: The stock of Little Gems rotates quickly, as they sell rather quickly. Fortunately, new tiles are featured daily, so there is always a premium selection. Tiles included in the Little Gems inventory range from elegant porcelain to rugged travertine styles.
- Pricing is secured with a purchase: Due to the high demand of these exceptionally priced tiles, the cost is only guaranteed through a purchase.
Discounted flooring is only one way to save money when remodeling your home. With a little knowhow and dedication, you can reduce labor costs by doing some of the craftsmanship yourself. Cut back on your materials costs with the tips listed below:
- Use high-priced materials as accents: If you are set on a high-end designer tile, then use it as an accent feature for a backsplash or counter.
- Give a facelift to existing features: Instead of tearing out cabinets in the bathroom or kitchen, it may be practical to repaint them and install new hardware. This can provide a new look without heavy spending.
- Use durable materials: Consider the maintenance costs of the materials you choose to incorporate in your design. The money you save on cleaning and repair costs in the future may make investments such as porcelain tile and marble countertops worth the cost.
No matter what your budget is, Mission Stone & Tile can supply you with materials for your project. We have a wide variety of tiles fit for any home design. Check out our inventory on our website or call us at (888) 815-2375.